Your Guide To Survival
Your Guide to Survival
Web Content Tile
This guide provides essential information aimed at anyone who lives, works or travels in Victoria so that they are prepared for the summer fire season.
In this guide you will learn:
- how to stay informed on fire risk days
- why you should leave early
- what you can or can't do on fire risk days
- what information to gather ahead of fire season for you and your family
- what to expect during a bushfire
- guidance on how to stay informed of fires across your area.
View an interactive copy of Your Guide to Survival below:
Download a PDF copy of Your Guide to Survival (PDF 1.3MB).
Also available in Audio.
For a more detailed summer fire information resource download the Fire Ready Kit (PF 3000k)