CFA has professionally trained volunteer firefighters to install and service portable fire equipment to relevant Australian standards and building regulations for the public, business, and industry.
A network of approximately 300 CFA brigades deliver fire equipment maintenance (FEM) across the state. Our brigades can offer a fully accredited and professional service to you, your business or industry.
We can provide:
- Maintenance of the full range of fire extinguishers, fire hose, fire hose reels and fire blankets.
- Installation of approved portable fire equipment
- An extensive range of portable fire equipment products at competitive rates for purchase
- Professional and quality service as required under the Essential Services provisions.
- By selecting a CFA brigade to maintain your fire equipment, any revenue generated assists the local brigade in supporting your community
Contact Fire Equipment Maintenance team
To organise FEM Servicing or Sales please contact our Client Services Team on 1300 363 661 who will put you in contact with your local FEM Servicing Brigade or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can send us a message us via the FEM Enquiry form
Page last updated: Tuesday, 21 September 2021 4:41:51 PM