CFA's 2021/2022 Annual Report gives an update on $126 million CFA Capability Package, with progress reported against the key projects.
During 2021-22, CFA strengthened its support for volunteers through a number of significant initiatives including:
- the opening of the new training facility at Ballan
- additional equipment for brigades and volunteers including structural firefighting helmets, defibrillators for every vehicle, breathing apparatus sets and new workwear
- the delivery of new alpine snow pumpers
- the launch of the Volunteer Recruitment Hub
- the launch of the Online Fire Incident Reporting System
- the CFA/VFBV State Championships
- the finalisation of the Gender Equality Action Plan
The CFA Board took the significant step to commission the External Review of Culture and Issues Management to assess our current environment and identify what’s needed to create a positive and inclusive culture at CFA.
We also feature a number of profiles that highlight diversity in our membership.
Download the CFA Annual Report 2021/2022 (PDF 3.8MB)
Previous Annual Reports are also available in the publications section.
Page last updated: Wednesday, 20 September 2023 1:47:43 PM