Combustible Cladding

The Victorian Building Authority have identified buildings that require inspection as part of a statewide cladding audit.

Who do I speak to about fire safety concerns regarding external cladding on my building?

If there is a fire always call 000 (Triple Zero)

When reporting any other fire safety issue you should contact the following authorities, in this order:

  1. Owners corporation or rental manager
  2. Local council
  3. Fire services


If you still have concerns you can contact the Victorian Building Authority on 1300 815 127

See also Victorian Statewide Cladding Audit



Page last updated:  Tuesday, 9 January 2024 12:46:55 PM