The VicEmergency app is the official Victorian Government app for access to community information and warnings for all types of emergencies in Victoria.
It replaced the FireReady app in November 2016. (FireReady users should update their app to get the new Vic Emergency app. New users can download the app from the App Store or Google Play.)
The VicEmergency app brings together emergency information and warnings from agencies including:
- Country Fire Authority
- Department of Economic Development and Transport and Resources
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Life Saving Victoria
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade
- Victoria State Emergency Service.
The app is managed by Emergency Management Victoria and supported by the Department of Justice.
If you would like to provide feedback on the app, or if you are experiencing an issue, please use the ‘Feedback’ button on the app or submit a ticket via the VicEmergency Knowledge Base.