CFA has professionally trained volunteer firefighters to install and service portable fire equipment to relevant Australian standards and building regulations for the public, business, and industry.
A network of approximately 300 CFA brigades deliver fire equipment maintenance (FEM) across the state. Our brigades can offer a fully accredited and professional service to you, your business or industry.
We can provide:
- Maintenance of the full range of fire extinguishers, fire hose, fire hose reels and fire blankets.
- Installation of approved portable fire equipment
- An extensive range of portable fire equipment products at competitive rates for purchase
- Professional and quality service as required under the Essential Services provisions.
- By selecting a CFA brigade to maintain your fire equipment, any revenue generated assists the local brigade in supporting your community
Contact Fire Equipment Maintenance team
Ph: 1300 36 36 61