Web Content Tile
CFA is a volunteer and community-based fire and emergency services organisation. Our vision is to work together with communities to keep Victorians safe from fire and other emergencies.
To protect lives and property.
As we evolve to remain a modern and progressive emergency services organisation, it's our core values that anchor and guide us. They are practical behaviours that reflect how we all want to be treated.
- We put Safety first
- We Respect each other
- We act with Integrity
- We work Together as one
- We are Adaptive and agile
Our long term outcomes are:
- Reduce the incidence and impact of fire emergencies on the community
- Reduce the impact of non-fire emergencies on the community
- Be a highly trusted and respected fire and emergency service
- Increase community resilience to fire and non-fire emergencies.
CFA's Strategy 2013-18: Towards Resilience, is our blueprint for the future. It outlines the long-term objectives that will allow our people to plan for the future with confidence.
Towards Resilience strategy is supported by a network of five strategies that will sustain our service delivery, while building a new approach to community resilience, and to fire and emergencies.
The priorities strike a balance between meeting essential service delivery requirements and advancing the organisation to better meet future challenges.