Having completed initial environmental audits and scoping of works, the ECP’s focus is now on:
- VEMTC Campus Infrastructure Upgrades to implement recommendations from environmental advisors and to achieve infrastructure compliance and greater consistency across the campuses.
- Water Management Systems – will be installed at all training campuses to treat water captured onsite to potable water.
- Establishment of regular monitoring regimes both on and off site.
- Decommissioning and rehabilitation of the former Fiskville Training College.
- Working with neighbours and communities to provide support, information and resources around impacts to human health and the environment.