The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is one of the world's largest, and most highly regarded community based emergency services organisations.
We respond to fire and other emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whilst our firefighters are the cornerstone of CFA services, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important in helping to protect lives and property.
Other career opportunities with CFA include:
- Information Technology
- People & Culture
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
Find out more about CFA
Benefits of working at CFA
- Be part of an organisation that has a meaningful purpose in the community
- Paid parental leave and generous leave provisions
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Flexible work arrangements
- The Emergency Memberlink program provides employee discounts for products and services in the areas of finance and insurance, motoring, homeware, office equipment, telecommunications, travel and recreation. See www.emergencymemberlink.com.au
- Healthy for Life and wellbeing programs
- Professional membership subsidies
- Member assistance services including access to Peers, Chaplains, Counsellors and Psychologists
- Flu vaccinations
CFA values workforce diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity organisation.
Find out more about jobs we are currently advertising.