You may live in a 10/50 Area

You searched: {{}} ({{selectedCouncil.postcode}})

The 10/50 exemption and the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) apply to parts of your council.

Please contact the planning department of your local council for advice before commencing any vegetation clearing activity.

You can also download the Planning Property Report which will provide the planning requirements that apply to your land.