Assess your home's bushfire risk with the House Bushfire Self Assessment Tool.
The online tool will help you:
- Calculate your defendable space.
- Assess the amount of defendable space required to protect you from radiant heat during a bushfire. house
- Reduce the risk of ember attack on your property
- Identify and manage the vegetation in the inner and outer zones surrounding your home
- Identify flammable objects around your house that pose a fire risk.
- Assist with the development of your Bushfire Survival Plan (Prepare. Act. Survive).
A complete assessment will take about 20 - 30 minutes.
Worksheets to print and refer to while assessing your property are also included.