Book the home bushfire advice service to receive expert fire safety advice without stepping past your front gate.
Our experts take into account your location, time and level of risk to give you tailored advice on:
- Managing vegetation around your property
- Maintenance options to protect against ember attack
- Practical planning to stay safe on fire risk days
- Making sure fire trucks can access your property
- Water supplies, tank fittings, pumps and other practical concerns
Take the opportunity to have a fresh set of eyes look over your fire plan or get help with starting a new one.
This is a free service available all year round.
Book the Home Bushfire Advice Service online
Or call your CFA Regional Headquarters, or the Victorian Bushfire Information Line on 1800 240 667 (8am - 6pm).