- Independent Monitor - Fiskville Report (July 2015) - Report monitoring CFA's progress implementing recommendations from the Independent Fiskville Investigation and Board initiatives. Download report (PDF 990kb)
- Monash University Fiskville Firefighters' Health Study (Nov 2014) National study of firefighters' mortality and cancer incidence. Download report (PDF 523kb).
- Tenders update (Dec 2014) The Request for Tender for Site Assessment Works for the Fiskville campus signaled to be released by Nov 2014 in the update in Sept 2014 below, has been subject to a change in scope. This work will now be delivered in two phases. The first phase will be a limited scope of Site Assessment to be procured by a Request for Proposal through a short, selective process in Dec 2014. The second phase will be a larger scope of Site Assessments to be procured by a Request for Tender through a potentially open market process by the end of the second quarter of 2015. For further information please contact the Program Office at email@example.com
- Fiskville Training College Community Update (Oct 2014)
A community update on Fiskville incuding; EPA oversight, Beremboke and Eclipse Creeks Water Quality, Fiskville Environmental Works. Community update (PDF 537kb)
- Upcoming Tenders (Sept 2014) Following the release of the EPA-accredited Environmental Auditors report, CFA will be releasing both an Expression of Interest for Remediation Works and a Request for Tender for Site Assessment Works for the Fiskville campus via the Tenders VIC website for Open Market response. It is anticipated that these will bo th be released within the next 4-8 weeks. For further information, please email Amy Fuller, Project Manager at A.Fuller@cfa.vic.gov.au
- Fiskville EPA report (July 2014)CFA Training College Fiskville pose a low and acceptable risk to workers, trainees, visitors and residents.
- Cancer Council report (June 2014)An analysis of cancer risk experienced by fire fighters who were trained at Fiskville (PDF 79k)
Report of the Independent Fiskville Investigation
- Understanding the Past to Inform the Future: Report of the Independent Fiskville Investigation – pdf 7.5mb | Word version - docx 353k
- Water test results
Appendices to the report are listed below.
CFA's response to the Professor Joy Report
Video summary of Professor Joy's report
Any member wanting health and welfare services can call the CFA hotline on 1800 628 616. Information is also available to the public.
To receive Fiskville updates email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Welfare support information for CFA Members and their families
Health and Welfare information for members of the public
Health and safety assessments of field training grounds
During the past six months, CFA employed environmental consultants, Hazcon, to assess the current health and safety standards of the seven training grounds.
We have taken action and made improvements ahead of the release of the Professor Joy Report into past practices, to provide extra confidence to anyone using the sites.
- Bangholme Health and Safety Review - pdf 480k
- Huntley Health and Safety Review - pdf 805k
- Longerenong Health and Safety Review - pdf 1.2mb
- Penshurst Health and Safety Review - pdf 940k
- Wangaratta Health and Safety Review - pdf 648k
- West Sale Health and Safety Review - pdf 470
- Fiskville Health and Safety Review - pdf 2004k