- Fiskville EPA report (July 2014)
CFA Training College Fiskville pose a low and acceptable risk to workers, trainees, visitors and residents.
- Cancer Council report (June 2014)
An analysis of cancer risk experienced by fire fighters who were trained at Fiskville (PDF 79k)
Report of the Independent Fiskville Investigation
- Understanding the Past to Inform the Future: Report of the Independent Fiskville Investigation – pdf 7.5mb | Word version - docx 353k
- Water test results
Appendices to the report are listed below.
CFA's response to the Professor Joy Report
Video summary of Professor Joy's report
Any member wanting health and welfare services can call the CFA hotline on 1800 628 616. Information is also available to the public.
To receive Fiskville updates email: email@example.com
Health and Welfare support information for CFA Members and their families
Health and Welfare information for members of the public
Health and safety assessments of field training grounds
During the past six months, CFA employed environmental consultants, Hazcon, to assess the current health and safety standards of the seven training grounds.
The reports provided 34 recommendations and 33 have already been completed. The remaining one, regarding updating a statewide field training manual, will be completed in coming months. We have taken action and made improvements ahead of the release of the Professor Joy Report into past practices, to provide extra confidence to anyone using the sites.
- Bangholme Health and Safety Review - pdf 480k
- Huntley Health and Safety Review - pdf 805k
- Longerenong Health and Safety Review - pdf 1.2mb
- Penshurst Health and Safety Review - pdf 940k
- Wangaratta Health and Safety Review - pdf 648k
- West Sale Health and Safety Review - pdf 470
- Fiskville Health and Safety Review - pdf 2004k