This Annual Report for the Country Fire Authority (CFA) has been prepared in accordance with the Financial Management Act 1994 and the Directions of the Minister for Finance. It:
- provides a record of events, performance, volunteer and career staff activities
- acknowledges the support of CFA people
- reports against CFA's Annual Plan 2007-08 - pdf, 1169k
- informs the government and public about CFA's services and organisational development during the financial year
- demonstrates how CFA's objectives and goals are being delivered to meet community outcomes.
Download the print version of the 2008 Annual Report - pdf 1823k, or printed copies may be requested from CFA, PO Box 701, Mt Waverley, Vic 3149. Telephone: 03-9262 8444. Facsimile: 03-9264 6200.